Our privacy commitments
In order for your experience browsing the site to be as smooth as possible, as the data controller, we will clearly outline the way in which we gather, process and use your personal data to provide you with new services while respecting your rights.
We protect your privacy by ensuring that any personal data you share with us across our communication channels is protected, that it remains confidential, that it is not altered, that it remains available, and that it remains secure.
We will take all necessary measures in order to: :
- provide you with clear and transparent information on the way in which your personal data is collected and processed
- put in place all of the requisite technical and organisational measures for protecting your personal data against disclosure, loss, modification or access by unauthorised third-parties
- only retain your personal data for the time needed for processing purposes or for a given service
- ensure you are able to access or modify any of the personal data we have concerning you at any time
In order to meet these objectives, we will take all of the appropriate technical and organisational measures in order to ensure that the way in which we use your data conforms to the applicable legislation governing data protection.
1. WHAT PERSONAL DATA DO WE COLLECT AND FOR WHAT PURPOSES?
With your consent, we ordinarily collect the following personal data: business name, first name and surname, email address and telephone number.
Personal data may be gathered when :
- you create an account on our website ;
- you sign up to our newsletter.
In this context, Clairval may, as the Data Controller, process data, while respecting the applicable regulations, the purpose of which is to enable communication with you. Subsequent to signing up to our website, unless you state otherwise, users of the site may be sent newsletters and informative content. You may modify or withdraw your consent at any time.
Information that must be collected for the provision of a service will be marked with an asterisk.
With regard to cookies collected when signing up to the www.clairval-concept.com website, please consult our cookies policy below.
2. Who will your personal data be shared with?
We will make sure that only accredited Clairval personnel are able to access your personal data.
In some cases, we may share your personal data with other companies within the Trigano group around Europe, who will be required to adhere to the same security and privacy obligations as Clairval.
3. Where will your personal data be stored?
Data will be stored in respect of French legislation and EU regulations.
If our service provider is operating outside of the European Union, we will protect the confidentiality of your personal information and your rights by employing the data protection clauses set forward by the European Commission.
4. How long will your personal data be stored for?
Data will not be retained for any longer than is permitted by the French Data Protection Authority (CNIL) recommendations and/or the legal obligations:
Length of time for which your account information will be kept by Clairval: 2 years dating from your last contact with Clairval.
ID document shared when exercising the right to question, access, rectify or oppose personal data: 2 years dating from when it was received by Clairval.
During these periods, we may archive data - for the purposes of meeting statutes of limitations for legal proceedings, for example.
5. Cookie management
In accordance with the French Data Protection Law, Clairval will request prior consent from users before storing information on users’ equipment or accessing previously to stored information (https://www.cnil.fr/fr/cookies-traceurs-que-dit-la-loi).
You can change cookie settings at any time by using the Cookie Management module module which can be accessed via this link..
If you choose not to have cookies stored on your computer or to delete those that have already been stored, we will accept no responsibility for our services being downgraded as a result of us being unable to store or view the necessary cookies which you have either rejected or deleted.
6. Our security and privacy commitments
We will make it our priority to ensure that your data is protected, secure and remains private.
We will implement technical and organisational security measures which are appropriate to the sensitivity of the personal data in order to protect them against any malicious intrusion, loss, modification or disclosure to non-authorised third parties.
During the process of devising, designing, selecting or using our services which require the use of personal data, we will take data protection right into account right from the outset.
Given that all personal data is confidential, access will be restricted to Clairval employees or service providers working for Clairval for whom this is necessary in order to carry out their work. Everyone with access to your data will be bound by an obligation of confidentiality.
7. Your rights
In order to allow you to control how your personal data is used, you have the following rights:
- the right to object to the processing of your personal data ;
- the right to access the personal data processed by us ;
- the right to rectification ;
- the right to erasure ("right to be forgotten") ;
- the right to data portability ;
- the right to restriction of processing ;
- the right to specify instructions pertaining to the retention, erasure and sharing of your personal data after your death.
You can exercise your rights:
- by email, providing a copy of a proof of identity (we will use this to ensure that the individual making the request is indeed the individual whose data is being processed): email@example.com
- through the post, providing a copy of a proof of identity (we will use this to ensure that the individual making the request is indeed the individual whose data is being used), to the following address: Clairval - Caroline Bailly, DPO - Z.A. Le Bouchage - 85110 Saint-Germain-de-Princay- FRANCE
For more information on these rights, please contact us using the addresses above.
We will endeavour to answer your questions as soon as we can, and will guarantee a response within one month of your question being received.
In order to make sure your request is processed as smoothly as possible, we would ask you to:
- inform us which specific processing(s) your request is in relation to ;
- inform us of the right(s) you wish to exercise;
- share with us a copy of a proof of identity (we will use this to ensure that the individual making the request is indeed the individual whose data is being processed and will delete it once the request has been dealt with).
Click here to immediately unsubscribe from all Clairval marketing communications.
Should you experience any issues with regard to the use of your personal data, we would ask that you contact us first prior to making a claim to the CNIL (the French Data Protection Authority).